Wrestling Head Coach
Preston Joint School District •Southeast / Pocatello •Coaching •Secondary •Part Time •Posted 5M ago
About this job
Preston School District #201 is currently seeking a highly qualified individual to Coach the Preston High School Wrestling Team.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
• Demonstrated knowledge of wrestling, sports training, conditioning, injury prevention, and management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with students, parents, colleagues, and administration
• Ability to ensure the safety of the students and promote skill development
• Abide by the rules of the Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA)
To find out more about the position and Preston School District, please visit our website at www.psd201.org.
Interested candidates should COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION through the Preston School District WEBSITE and attach the following:
• Current Resume including sports background and coaching experience
• Cover Letter (if applicable)
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
*All employees required to undergo a state background check
**Interested candidates should COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION through the Preston School District WEBSITE
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Preston Joint School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.