Title I Para-Professional
Hansen School District •South Central / Twin Falls •Paraprofessional / IA •Primary •Full Time •Posted 1M ago
About this job
The Hansen School District is looking for an energetic person willing to provide students with daily educational support that will give the best possible academic knowledge and skills for the student. The position is for a Title I paraprofessional.
The requirements are as follows:
• At least two years of college-level coursework, an Associate’s Degree in education or related field, or a rigorous quality standard on a formal state or local assessment. In Idaho, the “rigorous formal state assessment” is the Para-Pro Assessment offered by the Education Testing Service
• The ability to support students in one-on-one and small group situations
• Demonstrated knowledge of effective behavioral methods
• Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
• Work well with students, staff, and the public
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work under deadlines
• Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
Please see the school district website for the classified personnel application. Contact Heidi Skinner at 208-423-5475 ext 2300 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Hansen School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.