Potlatch School District •North Central / Lewiston •Administrator •Not Applicable •Full Time •Posted 6M ago
About this job
The Potlatch School District #285 Board of Trustees is currently searching for the next chief operating officer and superintendent for the Potlatch School District. The District consists currently of 430 students district-wide, housed in two buildings - Potlatch Elementary School (K-6) and Potlatch Junior-Senior High School (Grades 7 - 12).
1. Strong Communication Skills.
2. Knowledge of Federal and State Laws as they apply to Public Education.
3. Ability to be the District's Educational Leader.
4. Experience with School Finance and Budgeting.
5. Excels in Relationship Building with Students, Staff, Parents, Board of Trustees, and Community Patrons.
6. Expertise in Data Driven Decision Making for Student Academic Growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Potlatch School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.