Speech and Language Pathologist
PLUMMER-WORLEY JOINT DISTRICT •Southwest / Boise •Speech/Language Pathologist •Not Applicable •Full Time •Apply no later than 9/3/2021•Posted 1M ago
About this job
The SLP will serve students in grades PreK-12 in the district.
This is a full-time position with a competitive benefit package including those items listed below.
Applicant should submit all requirements for a certificated position to Karyn Stockdale. Position closes when filled.
Please visit our webpage at www.pwsd44.com to learn more about our district and the beautiful area in which we reside.
* Paid Holidays
* Up to 12 sick leave days per year
* 2 personal leave days per year
* Paid insurance coverage for the employee. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
* Two medical insurance plans to choose from—you decide what fits your needs.
* Two dental insurance plans to choose from– again, you decide what’s best for you.
* Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan for tax-free medical spending and/or daycare expenses.
* Paid leave for jury duty, military, bereavement and professional development.
* Discounts at Marimn Wellness Center, Life Flight, AT&T and Verizon, among others.
* AFLAC and other optional insurance policies.
* PERSI (Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho)
* Lifetime retirement payments
* Fully vested in 60 months
* Unused sick leave can accumulate and convert to a cash amount to pay premiums after retirement.
* Employee contributes 7.16% of earnings pre-tax.
* District contributes 11.94% of earnings.
* PERSI members can retire at full-payment at age 65 or when your age plus years of service equal 90.
* PERSI Choice—an optional 401(k) for additional retirement savings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
PLUMMER-WORLEY JOINT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.