Special Education Teacher
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT •North Central / Lewiston •Special Education •Not Applicable •Full Time •Apply no later than 5/27/2022•Posted 3M ago
About this job
Important Notice: This is a "generic" posting for inclusion in the Special Education Teacher applicant pool for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants who apply for this position will be considered for vacant positions as they come open.
Notice of Vacancy
Position Title: Special Education Teacher(s)
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Wages and Benefits: Salary depends upon experience and includes a competitive benefit package. For more information about our benefit plan, see http://www.lewistonschools.net/departments/businessoffice/benefits.html.
Application Process: To apply, please visit www.lewistonschools.net. Questions about the application process may be directed to: Human Resources at 208-748-3000 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
• Standard Exceptional Child Certification endorsed for Generalist K-12.
• Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: Fingerprint/criminal justice clearance.
• Questions regarding an applicant’s eligibility to hold an Idaho Pupil Personnel Services Certification may contact: Teacher Certification at the Idaho State Department of Education at (208) 332-6882 or by visiting their website at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/teacher_certification/.
• Submit all requested application materials as specified within the online application for this position. Individual transcripts for each college or university you attended should be included. An unofficial copy of your transcripts may be used temporarily, but if hired, you will be required to provide official transcripts for education to date.
• A copy of your current certification is required unless you have just graduated. If you have just graduated and do not have your credential, please attach a statement in place of the credential indicating 1) when you anticipate receiving your Idaho State Credential and 2) applicable endorsements.
The Lewiston School District is an Equal Opportunity/Educational Agency.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.