Idaho Digital Learning Academy •South Central / Twin Falls •Coordinator •Not Applicable •Full Time •Posted 1M ago
About this job
POSITION: Regional Coordinator
The Idaho Digital Learning Alliance (IDLA) has an opening for a full time Regional Coordinator to be located in Region 4 (Twin Falls and surrounding area).
The primary responsibility of the Regional Coordinator is to increase district implementation efforts and student success by providing appropriate support. The Regional Coordinator will also assist in increasing awareness of IDLA programs, activities, and accomplishments, specifically in relation to online asynchronous classes, blending learning, advanced placement/dual credit courses and educational programs serving at-risk and remedial students. This person will be responsible for developing relationships with area schools, site coordinators, district technology coordinators, counselors, parents, students, teachers, administrators, and legislatures. This position will help schools develop and implement strategies to ensure the success of their IDLA students. Excellent communication skills are essential as the position entails extensive presentations and public speaking with school counselors, IDLA sitecoordinators, administrators, students, and parents. This position will also be responsible for coordinating professional development for district site coordinators. Frequent travel throughout the region and state is required to fulfill responsibilities of the position.
● Master's Degree
● Current Idaho Teaching Certificate and Administrator Certification,
● Extensive experience as a principal; additional district administration experience is desired
● Knowledge/experience in online education and blended education
● Knowledge/experience in working with at-risk or special populations
● Ability to plan, organize and complete complex tasks and evaluate results
● Ability to develop, plan, and present effective multimedia presentations
● Ability to multi-task projects/efforts and meet aggressive deadlines
● Ability to imbue a positive mindset of customer service, quality and efficiency
● Superior technology skills
● Ability to employ innovative problem solving techniques to accomplish objectives
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
● Superior professional written and verbal communication skills
● High level of reliability and responsibility
● Must be flexible, committed, energetic, and receptive to change
Position Responsibilities: Cooperate and collaborate with IDLA staff, administration, Idaho school districts and external partners which include but are not limited to the following:
● Responsible to insure and monitor implementation of IDLA programs and services in a region.
● Responsible for increasing the awareness of IDLA programs, activities, and accomplishments.
● Serve as liaison between IDLA stakeholders (online administrators and faculty, parents and students) and school districts to enhance program services to its participants.
● Provide leadership in data driven decision making for key student populations and coordinate instructional, local and regional support efforts.
● Implement IDLA stakeholder policies and procedures and collaborates with IDLA administration to develop and modify policies and procedures to meet the goals of the organization.
● Represent IDLA and communicate program information and successes to the community it serves.
● Conduct professional development opportunities for site coordinators including f2f, online, and webinar opportunities to increase district implementation efforts.
● Conduct sessions with prospective students, parents, high school/college personnel, and other interested individuals.
During IDLA working hours, the employee is to concern themself strictly with the business of Idaho Digital Learning Alliance and the duties of this position. At no time during working hours, shall the employee perform any services or make or receive any telephone calls on behalf of any other entity/individual or for any private business or employment that are not part of the employee's job responsibilities with Idaho Digital Learning Alliance, unless previously approved by your Director.This position is year-round and will require the employee to establish a home office environment conducive to the requirements of this position (including high-speed internet). IDLA provides necessary office equipment to remote staff.
Salary will depend on candidate’s experience and education. Some evening and weekend time may be necessary to represent IDLA at meetings and events and meet project deadlines.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Apply at: Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
The Idaho Digital Learning Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Idaho Digital Learning Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.