Sage International Network of Schools •Southwest / Boise •Paraprofessional / IA •Secondary •Temporary / Seasonal •Posted 3D ago
About this job
Location: Sage Middleton
Grade: 6-9/ Middle Years Programme
Position: Classified - Temporary / 5 weeks ONLY
Sage International School - Middleton- a public school of choice - is seeking applicants to fill a TEMPORARY (5 weeks only) Paraprofessional position for the current academic year.
Successful candidates will under the direction of the K-12 Teacher, Special Education Teacher, or Building Director in achieving the educational goals and objectives of all students through individual, small group, or whole group instruction.
• At least two years of college level coursework, an Idaho State Paraprofessional
• Certification or an associate degree in Education
• Previous aide or teaching experience preferred
• Knowledge of child growth and development and appropriate classroom practices
• Demonstrated ability to assist with instructional activities
• Knowledge of subject matter and ability to instruct students at the direction of the teacher
• Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
• Works well with students, staff, and the public
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines
• Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
To apply, please go to our website under Careers/Support to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Sage International Network of Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.