Media Center Supervisor Grades 7-12
Melba School District •Southwest / Boise •Paraprofessional / IA •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 1Y ago
About this job
1. High School Diploma or the equivalent required. Pass the required Paraprofessional Assessment or two years of college coursework. An Associate’s Degree in education or related field is preferred.
2. Previous library experience preferred
3. Ability to work with children one-on-one and small group situations
4. Excellent oral communication skills, able to read stories and keep students’ attention
5. Knowledgeable about how to use a library
6. Knowledgeable with word processing, databases, spread sheets, reports, and periodical, reference, and book search programs
7. Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
8. Works well with students, staff, and the public
9. Excellent organizational skills
10. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
11. Able to work under pressure and deadlines
12. Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
Position is full time with benefits Monday through Thursday for the 2022-2023 school year. Starting Hourly Wage is $10.21 per hour.
Please contact the Melba School District Office at 208-495-1141 Ext. 1086 for an application or visit the school web site at www.MSD136.org.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled. The District reserves the right to fill the position with the most qualified applicant at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Melba School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.