Math Teacher (7-12) 2023-2024 School Year
Dietrich School District •South Central / Twin Falls •Math: General •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 30D ago
About this job
JOB SUMMARY: To provide students with a daily and ongoing instructional program that will provide for them the best possible academic knowledge and skills. To promote academic, social, and citizenship development through leadership and classroom supervision.
• Hold Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) or bachelor’s degree with enrollment in an alternative method of authorization (i.e. ABCTE)
• Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management
• Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods
• Strong background in curriculum and the Idaho Core Standards
• Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and design lessons for assigned classes with an appropriate level of difficulty that provide content in a logical and sequential manner
• Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated
• Implement the Idaho Core Standards, as well as the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives, in lesson plans, classroom instruction, unit planning, and assessments.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until Filled. A district application may be obtained online at www.dietrichschools.org. Please send application to: Dalonna Hurd, Business Manager/HR, 406 North Park St, Dietrich, ID 83324 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org *Note - We are currently a 4-day per week in person learning school district.
Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) or bachelor’s degree with enrollment in an alternative method of authorization (i.e. ABCTE)
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, PERSI Retirement provided. Dental & Vision are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Dietrich School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.