K-12 ESL Teacher
Fruitland School District •Southwest / Boise •ELL / ESL / SEI / TESOL •Not Applicable •Full Time •Posted 1Y ago
About this job
The ESL Teacher will implement ESL program instruction that leads to English language fluency in both conversational and academic situations;
* Support administration of State assessments.
* Assists staff with implementation of ESL learning strategies; serves as a resource/consultant to staff as needed;
* As needed, participates in multiple-disciplinary team meetings, IEP meetings, etc.
* Implement ELD curriculum
* Assess and articulates progress in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
* Maintains student database, records, ELP's and all required compliance paperwork.
Must have a teaching certificate with an ESL endorsement.
Salary is determined by placement on the state career ladder.
$683.45 towards employee share of medical insurance is covered, as well as employee's dental, vision and a $20,000 life insurance policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Fruitland School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.