High School Speech & Electives Teacher- Sage International School
Sage International Network of Schools •Southwest / Boise •English & Language Arts •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 29D ago
About this job
High School Speech & Electives Position:
Sage International School - a public school of choice - is seeking applicants to fill a FULL TIME High School Speech & Electives position for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Successful candidates will be certified to teach in public schools, either in Idaho or in another state with a willingness to transfer certification to Idaho. The position of High School teacher at Sage requires that the successful candidate:
● Develop and teach a curriculum for integrating Speech & Liberal Arts electives
● Demonstrate the IB Learner Profile attributes of Knowledgeable, Balanced, Thinker, Reflective, Communicator, Risk-Taker, Inquirer, Caring, Principled and Open-Minded
● Have a genuine love of working with children and an enduring interest in teaching, learning and student engagement
● Be a team player→positive, respectful, adaptable, and flexible, with good communication and collaboration skills
● Be familiar with and a believer in inquiry-based and project-based authentic learning
● Be comfortable with integrating instructional technology into lessons when applicable
● Be able and willing to work hard in a highly demanding program and to see differences and challenges as an opportunity for personal and professional growth
Salary and benefits package depending upon experience.
Please email application materials to email@example.com and/or visit the Sage International School website to apply online at - www.sageinternationalschool.org (under employment).
***Sage International Network of Schools is an equal opportunity employer.***
Medical/Dental/Vision and PERSI
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Sage International Network of Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.