LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT •North Central / Lewiston •Special Education •Full Time •Posted 10M ago
About this job
Notice of Vacancy
Position Title: Gifted and Talented Teacher
Location: Lewiston Independent School District No. 1
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Additional Information: Salary depends upon education and experience and includes a competitive benefit package. For more information about our benefit plan, see http://www.lewistonschools.net/benefits.html.
• Requires a Standard Teaching Certificate (elementary or secondary) with a Gifted and Talented K-12 endorsement.
• Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: Fingerprint/criminal justice clearance.
• Questions regarding an applicant’s eligibility to hold an Idaho Standard Certification may contact: Teacher Certification at the Idaho State Department of Education at (208) 332-6882 or by visiting their website at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/teacher_certification/.
• Submit all requested application materials as specified within the online application for this position. Individual transcripts for each college or university you attended should be included. An unofficial copy of your transcripts may be used temporarily, but if hired, you will be required to provide official transcripts for education to date.
• A copy of your current certification is required unless you have just graduated. If you have just graduated and do not have your credential, please attach a statement in place of the credential indicating 1) when you anticipate receiving your Idaho State Credential and 2) applicable endorsements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.