Full Time Para Professional
Melba School District •Southwest / Boise •Paraprofessional / IA •Primary •Full Time •Posted 1M ago
About this job
The Melba Elementary School is seeking a para professional for the 2021-2022 school year.
The position is full time with benefits. Start Date is Monday, August 16, 2021 and the position work week is Monday - Thursday for 7.5 hours per day. Starting wage is $10.21 per hour.
• High School Diploma or the equivalent required
• Pass the required Paraprofessional Assessment or two years of college coursework
• Pass a Background Check
• An understanding of and desire to work with children
• A willingness to carry out the role of an assistant to the teacher
• Minimal Computer Skills
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
• Submit a “Classified Application” located on the Melba School District website
Please contact the Melba School District Office at 208-495-1141 Ext. 1086 for an application or visit the school web site at www.MSD136.org District/Careers.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled. The District reserves the right to fill the position with the most qualified applicant at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Melba School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.