Extended Resource Elementary (2)
VALLIVUE SCHOOL DISTRICT •Southwest / Boise •Behavior Specialist / EBD •Primary •Full Time •Posted 6M ago
About this job
Vallivue school district is seeking 2 full time elementary Extended Resource teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicant must hold a valid Idaho teaching certificate. Must be certified/endorsed for the position you are applying.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, teachers and staff members, administrators, and other district personnel;
* Work effectively with students of varied backgrounds and abilities;
* Maintain student and district confidentiality;
* Plan and prepare coherent instruction for students;
* Manage the classroom environment (procedures, behavior, culture for learning);
* Deliver engaging, high quality instruction and monitor student learning;
* Perform professional responsibilities;
* Other duties as assigned.
An Education Specialist degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
VALLIVUE SCHOOL DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.