Coeur d •North Tip / Coeur d' Alene •Custodian •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 5M ago
About this job
Are you looking for a fun place to work with competitive wages and great benefits? Look no further! The Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is seeking a full-time school custodian to complete facilities and grounds maintenance. We are a State of Idaho, nationally acclaimed, college preparatory school serving students in grades 6-12. Custodian responsibilities include:
1. cleaning classrooms, offices and common areas such as restrooms and lobbies
2. performing basic repair and maintenance tasks
3. securing the campus by locking doors and gated areas
4. operating and servicing of machine equipment
5. moving furniture and other heavy objects
6. maintaining the outdoor areas, including lawns, planter beds and playgrounds
7. restocking supplies
8. enforcing building rules and traffic control
9. reporting issues that need attention
The Academy is an equal opportunity public school funded by the State of Idaho. Applications are available on our website, www.cdacharter.org, or at Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy, 4904 Duncan Dr., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815, M-F 7:30-3:30.
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pension and vacation leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Coeur d is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.