Sage International Network of Schools •Southwest / Boise •Custodian •Not Applicable •Full Time •Posted 1Y ago
About this job
CUSTODIAN POSITION AT SAGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Sage International Network of Schools
Monday- Friday - 40 Hours per week
255 working calendar
Medical benefits and PERSI benefits
Sage International School – a public school of choice – is seeking one (1) full-time custodian. This
position will report to the Facilities Manager who is responsible for the direction of maintenance and
janitorial services in the facility.
PRIMARY DUTIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
● Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.
● Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and
trash containers; replace light bulbs; refill restroom dispensers.
● Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, events, etc.
● Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors,
high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops and squeegees for the
cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
● Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work assignments.
● Secure building when facilities are not in use checking for unlocked doors and windows, report
any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights.
● Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed.
● Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and
stairs using hand-operated tools or small power equipment.
● Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis.
● Wash accessible interior and exterior windows. Clean blinds. Launder cleaning rags and dust
Medical, Dental, Vision, PERSI
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Sage International Network of Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.