Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy •North Tip / Coeur d' Alene •Custodian •Not Applicable •Full Time •Posted 8M ago
About this job
The Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is seeking a full-time school custodian to complete facilities and grounds maintenance. Responsibilities include:
• cleaning classrooms, offices and common areas such as restrooms and lobbies
• performing simple repair and maintenance tasks
• securing the campus by locking doors and gated areas
• operating and servicing of machine equipment
• moving furniture and other heavy objects
• maintaining the outdoor areas, including lawns, planter beds and playgrounds
• restocking supplies
• enforcing building rules and traffic control
• reporting issues that need attention
A background check is required. The Academy is an equal opportunity public school funded by the State of Idaho. Competitive salaries, a full suite of benefits and high professional standards are a hallmark of our school. Applications are available on our website, www.cdacharter.org, or at Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy, 4904 Duncan Dr., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815, M-F 7:30-3:30.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.