Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy •North Tip / Coeur d' Alene •Business/Finance •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 4M ago
About this job
CFO/Business Manager, Classified, Full-Time, 12 month
Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 depending on education and experience
Application Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Position Posting Date: September 22, 2022
1. BA/BS in Accounting or related business degree with extensive accounting experience, previous experience as a Business Manager with an Idaho school district and/or a CPA is highly desirable.
2. Fund accounting experience is preferred.
3. Budgeting and auditing experience with an understanding of the principles and practices of Government Financial Accounting and reporting procedures consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), federal and state law, administrative rules and Board policies.
4. Proven skills in communication, organization and problem solving.
REPORTS TO: The Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy Board of Directors
Supervision and reporting of all business affairs of the school in a manner that supports and meets the objectives and goals of the Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy’s vision, mission and core values.
1. Create and amend budgets as required for approval and adoption by the Board of Directors
2. Produce and report monthly financial statements
3. Prepare and submit all required reports and documents required by the State Of Idaho
4. Direct all business activities in a manner consistent with auditing standards and federal, state and local laws, policies and procedures.
5. Supervise support staff
6. All Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is “employment at will”. Terms of Employment are set forth in the job description and include the following:
1. Employment is 12 months with generous paid vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
2. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that includes dependents (the school pays all the premiums, no employee contributions required)
3. Participation in the state retirement system (PERSI)
Applications can be found at http://teacherweb.cdacharter.org:8800/business/?page_id=190 , submit applications with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Also in person or by mail to the attention of Dan Nicklay, Principal 4904 N Duncan Dr, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.