Melba School District •Southwest / Boise •Transportation •Not Applicable •Part Time •Posted 1M ago
About this job
The Melba School District is seeking a Bus Driver for the 2021-2022 school year.
Approximately 144 days a year. Daily split shift Monday – Thursday.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Graduate or GED required
• Hold or be eligible to obtain a Class “B” CDL with School Bus endorsement (District will assist with CDL Training)
• Clean driving record
• Pass a criminal background check.
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical Examination
• All school personnel are subject to drug and alcohol testing
Please contact the Melba School District Office at 208-495-1141 Ext. 1086 for an application or visit the school web site at www.MSD136.org District/Careers. The starting hourly wage is $11.58.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled. The District reserves the right to fill the position with the most qualified applicant at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Melba School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.