Accounts Payable and Purchasing Assistant
Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy •North Tip / Coeur d' Alene •Accounting/Bookkeeping •Secondary •Full Time •Posted 2M ago
About this job
Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable and Purchasing Assistant. The best candidates should have experience in processing accounts payable along with other financial activities and possess strong qualities in the following areas:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability work well with diverse members of our community
• The ability to maintain confidentiality
• Computer file system development and maintenance
• The ability to multitask while maintaining a highly developed attention to details
• Technology competency in Microsoft Office Suite programs and accounts payable programs
Full time employees are provided a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Premium costs for the employee and dependents are paid by the school.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.